Monday, April 15, 2013

Guten Abend!

Tonight we went to our first German class.

Dis is gunna be fun : )

Hallo! Ich heisse Kailin. Ich komme aus Utah.
 Ich bin seit Januar in Deutchland. Ich spreche ein bisschem Deutch.

Hello! My name is Kailin. I come from Utah.
 I have been in Germany since January. I speak a little bit of German.

Progress. Slowly but surely.

Okay, yes I had to grab my notes to regurgitate those sentences, don't judge. I said slowly, didn't I?!

In other news... Today was absolutely gorgeous. It was the first time I could walk the dog without layering on sweaters. So, today's post is brought to you by the color green. I'm so happy it's here.


1 comment:

  1. That photo is absolutely gorgeous. Wow! I can't wait to hear all about your German classes. How fun. :)

    Thank you so much for linking up with the Expat Diaries this month. I hope to see you again on May 2nd. :)

    ReplyDelete